Wednesday, June 2, 2010

awesome friends

i just wanted to quickly thank some friends who have helped us get our house ready for the new baby:
thank you so much daniel for helping jake paint the baby's room. we couldnt have done it without you. and thanks to chrissy for letting us borrow her husband for 2 separate occasions to get the room done.

a HUGE thanks to my best friend from junior high (and now too), amy, for everything you came and helped with. you did all the things i have been tempted to do on my own but shouldnt be doing since im pregnant. you took a big load off my shoulders and it was also TOO MUCH FUN to have you here for the weekend.

heres a picture of the baby's room.

2 comments:

speedymom said...

Wow! I love the color and the jungle theme! Looks great!

Homespun By Amy said...

Omgsh I teared up when I read this! You are such a huge blessing to me, it was the LEAST i could do!!!! It was an awesome weekend and I'm hoping we can do it again! LOVE YOU!