Friday, January 27, 2012

day 5 - pattern mixing

well i ended up skipping day 4 - channel someone. the day was just crazy and i was staying away from home so i didnt have access to my closet. plus its the day i work at my daughter's preschool so i tend to wear sweatshirts that i dont mind getting snot and other things on. so enough excuses, maybe i will try it this weekend.
but day 5 - pattern mixing was pretty fun. i pretty much found the perfect outfit on the first try and liked it so much i knew it was the one (just like how i found my wedding gown).
i choose white pinstripe pants with a plaid shirt. i would have never of thought of putting these two together without this challenge, thanks kayla.

1 comment:

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

Great outfit! I love that top. I'm hosting an ABC's of Style challenge and would love you to link up whenever you can! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/