i was tagged and so im doing it.
1. the only surgery i have ever had was when i was a few weeks old. i didnt even have to have stitches they just taped me up.
2. i threw a rock at my brother when we were younger and it hit him in the main artery in his head. he lost alot of blood. who knew i had such great aim.
3. i used to make things out of cardboard when i was little. i made a my little pony seahorse out of cardboard and then taped sandwich baggies around it to make it waterproof.
4. i had an awesome playhouse growing up. it had windows and a real door and even a roof with shingles. and they had to take our fence down to get it into the backyard. yeah for hand-me-downs.
5. my dad, brother and i made a fort when i was about 10 years old. it even had a trapdoor.
6. when i was 12 i was at my youngest brother's birth and it didnt traumatize me. in fact, i think my mom made childbirth look to easy.
7. i am a missionary kid but i have never been out of the country.
8. i have worked in most positions (janitor, dining hall, switchboard, bookstore, mailroom, childcare, dorm cleaner, secretary, welcome desk receptionist) at my current workplace.
9. my best friend in junior high is still one of my really close friends.
10. in college i made a skip chart so i would know how many days i could skip each class.
11. i dont remember my junior year in high school. it must have been awful becuz i blocked it out.
12. i was homeschooled for 2 months of my freshmen high school year. i would tell people that i didnt go to school. my mom was afraid the police would come and we couldnt go outside during school hours.
13. my friends and i used to have tuesday night party nights. we would normally go to a theatre and see a late movie. it was great becuz alot of times we were the only ones there.
14. my friends and i used to sit on a rooftop until all hours of the night talking. thats where i got to know my husband.
15. i was in a band called the dumptrucks. i played bass guitar and was learning at the time. we were not very good but we had some great friends who came to see us.
16. band practices were crazy and fun. we didnt practice much, mostly we learned to skateboard, learned to jump and skid over a table, ate lots of mocha espresso chunk ice cream and candy.
17. my friends and i formed the wallis family mafia which booked shows at our church. we had lots of fun times with that and made some good friends.
18. i took the class art appreciation/history 3 times in college. it was an easy good grade.
19. i used to dye my hair black and i miss it.
20. i love that my daughter is silly and has a sense of humor.
21. i get alittle crazy and excited looking at crafting blogs. so many crafts and no time will do that to ya.
22. i sometimes wish that i could dress in vintage clothes all the time (like the character chuck in pushing daisies - i would kill for her costumes).
23. i hope that audrey likes to dress in costumes. if i had the time she would wear one everyday. and maybe i would too. :)
24. i love that my husband is just the sort of person i need. thanx God.
25. i love Jesus with all my heart, mind and soul. He's my best friend and has done more than i could ever ask or imagine in my life already.
3 days ago